Le Van Quoc Anh
Phone: +49 (0) 6221 / 54 - 5708
Fax: +49 (0) 6221 / 54 - 5684
I studied Computer Science at Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology - Vietnam and received my B.Sc in 2003 and my M.Sc in 2005. Currently, I am a PhD student at the Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg in the Database Systems Research group of Prof. Dr. Michael Gertz.
- Time Series Data
- Spatio-temporal Data Mining
- Frequent Pattern Mining
- Since 2010: a PhD student at the University of Heidelberg
- 2008-2009: a researcher of Time Series Data Research Group, Ho Chi Minh City, University of Technology.
- 2004-2009: a lecturer at Faculty of Computer Science, Ho Chi Minh City, University of Transport.
- 2001-2004: work in a national project “Model, design and implement the Ship’s Bridge Simulator”, Ho Chi Minh City, University of Transport.
- An Event-based Framework for the Semantic Annotation of Locations, Le Van Quoc Anh, Michael Gertz, Christian Sengstock. 18th East-European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems, ADBIS' 14, Ohrid, Macedonia, September 7-10, 2014
- Mining Periodic Event Patterns from RDF Datasets. Le Van Quoc Anh and Michael Gertz. 17th East-European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems, ADBIS 2013. Genoa, Italy, September 1-4, 2013.
- Mining Spatio-temporal Patterns in the Presence of Concept Hierarchies. Le Van Quoc Anh and Michael Gertz. International Workshop on Spatial and Spatiotemporal Data Mining (SSTDM-12), in conjunction with IEEE ICDM, Brussels, December 10-13, 2012.
- Implementation of Valid-time Indeterminacy in Temporal Clinical Databases, Le Van Quoc Anh, Pham Van Chung, Duong Tuan Anh, 2007, , Proceedings of International Workshop on Advanced Computing and Applications, ACOMP’ 2007, HoChiMinh City, March 14-16, 2007, pp. 8-14